Choosing the right humidifier is an important decision and investment.
Carrier Steam Humidifiers are designed to work independently of your HVAC system to provide humidity to even the largest homes.
Carrier whole-home steam humidifers feature truly automatic control, so there’s no need to manually control the humidifier.
Today’s well-insulated homes and offices, energy-efficient heating systems, and tightly sealed windows and doors can all produce uncomfortably dry air. Dry air creates annoying problems such as: static electricity, furniture damage and discomfort (dry nose, throat, lips, and skin). Physicians unanimously agree that proper humidification is a prerequisite for good health.
A Whole-Home Steam Humidifier from Carrier delivers the perfect amount of moisture to your air. And because humidified air feels warmer, you’ll be able to turn down your thermostat for energy savings during the cooler months.
Features & Benefits
- Intelligent humidity control will enhance the health, comfort and quality of your life
- Energy savings. Humidified air feels warmer, allowing you to turn down the thermostat
- Installed within your ductwork for automatic, accurate operation
- Can be integrated with other Carrier Infinity Series products (including thermostats, furnaces, air quality products, etc.)
- Easy to maintain
- Whole-house humidity control works with homes of all sizes
For more on how KMT can improve your home comfort with a Carrier Steam Humidifier, please contact us. Don’t forget to ask us about our exclusive 100% Satisfaction Guarantee!
Schedule your service online or call (919) 274-7224
Just have a question? Ask one of our heating and cooling experts