Today, you have a lot of options for how you cool your home. At KMT, we believe in using only the most innovative and efficient cooling technology available.
Locally owned and operated, KMT is experienced in helping you find the best custom solution for cooling best solution for your cooling needs.
* Complete warranty details available form your local dealer or at www.amana-hac.com. To receive the lifetime unit replacement limited warranty (good for as long as you own your home), and 10-year parts limited warranty, online registration must be completed within 60 days of installation. Online registration is not required in California or Quebec.
- ComfortNet™ communicating
- High-efficiency, variable speed compressor
- High-efficiency, variable speed ECM condenser fan motor
- Advanced diagnostics monitors the system for trouble spots
- Refrigeration-grade premium copper tubing and aluminum fin condenser coil
- Acoustically engineered, high density sound control blanket
- Heavy-gauge galvanized steel enclosure with sound-control top
- When properly anchored, meets the 2010 Florida Building Code unit integrity requirements for hurricane-type winds.
(Anchor bracket kits available.)
- AHRI Certified; ETL Listed
The Amana® brand ASXC18 Air Conditioner is part of our
ComfortNet™ family of communicating units. In addition, the
ASXC18 features energy efficiencies and operating sound
levels that are among the best in the residential ducted
heating and cooling industry. The ASXC18 contains the
two-stage, high-efficiency scroll compressor. This unit is
designed for the consumer who desires superb comfort and
The Consequences of Buying a Cheaper Air Conditioning System:
John Ruskin (1819-1900), British philosopher and artist wrote, “It is unwise to pay too much, but it’s unwise to pay too little… when you pay too little, you sometimes lose everything, because the thing you bought was incapable of doing the thing you bought it to do.” This holds true today, and here are some of the consequences of paying too little:
- High heating and cooling bills
- Shortened equipment life
- Frequent breakdowns
- Comfort problems
- Unsafe operation
- General frustration and, overall, poor return on investment
Schedule your free, in-home quote online or call (919) 274-7224
Just have a question? Ask one of our heating and cooling experts