Just like your car, your air conditioning and heating systems need routine maintenance to keep them running their best.
Without regular servicing, heating and cooling systems waste energy and are more likely to break down more frequently.
KMT HEATING AND COOLING
- 2 Year Parts Warranty (minimum) on ALL Repairs
- 1 Year Labor (minimum) Warranty on ALL Repairs
- Two Annual Maintenance Visits
- Emergency Spot Coolers Available
- Trust Certified Technicians
- Priority Service Over Non-Plan Customers
- Fast Response & 24/7 Emergency Service
- No Overtime Service Charges
- Extended Appointment Times to Fit Your Schedule
- Maintain & Validates Manufacturer Warranties
- Reduce the Risk of Costly Breakdowns
- Reduce Energy Costs
- Maintain Safe Operation
- Improve Comfort & Reliability
- 15% Discount on Heating & Cooling Repairs
- 5% Discount on Heating & Cooling Equipment
- 10% Discount on HVAC Accessories
- $10 Discount on Service Fees
With annual maintenance, you can prevent costly repairs and experience worry-free comfort for years to come.
Just like your car, your heating, cooling systems also need regular tune-ups.
A typical maintenance check-up will include tightening all electrical connections and measuring the voltage and current on motors. Faulty electrical connections can cause unsafe operation of your system and reduce the life of major components.
Routine maintenance will protect you from major system repairs and maintain your manufacturer’s warranty.
For every friend, neighbor, or relative you refer to us that uses our services, we’ll send you $25 to show our gratitude; and if that person purchases a complete air conditiong and heating system from us we will give you $150. In 2011, our satisfied customers earned over $6,000 in referral rewards — join the club today and let us thank you too! Just have your friend, neighbor or relative call the service center nearest to their home or call (919) 274-7224 and tell us they were referred by you. Thanks, we appreciate you sharing your experience.