Although we sell, install and service all makes and models of furnaces, there’s something different about a Carrier furnace.
Carrier doesn’t just assemble pieces into parts and parts into furnaces; they design products and components using the most durable materials, and the most innovative technology.
Carrier Infinity Series Gas Furnaces
If you want the very best in energy efficiency, quality, comfort and whisper-quiet operation from your gas furnace, the Carrier Infinity Series is made for you. Designed using the very latest in heating technology, these furnaces give you the most return on your investment with lower energy bills and increased comfort.
Benefits of a Carrier Infinity Furnace:
- Up to 98.5% efficient
- Control your Infinity furnace from anywhere with a Carrier Infinity Touch Control with Remote Access
- ENERGY STAR qualified
- Durable and reliable furnaces from a leader in the heating industry
- Variable-speed blowers allow for increased efficiency and enhanced comfort
- Integrates with Infinity Series thermostats, air conditioners, heat pumps and air quality equipment for better performance
Carrier Performance Series Gas Furnaces
For those that are looking for a quality, efficient and affordable gas furnace, a Carrier Performance Series unit may be the perfect choice. Available in a range of sizes to fit any size home, the Performance Series gas furnaces offer efficient operation and the quality that Carrier is known for.
Benefits of a Carrier Performance Furnace:
- Up to 96.7% efficient
- ENERGY STAR qualified models available
- Improved humidity control with SmartEvap technology
- Variable-speed blowers available
- Durable, reliable and efficient
The Consequences of Buying a Cheaper Heating System:
John Ruskin (1819-1900), British philosopher and artist wrote, “It is unwise to pay too much, but it’s unwise to pay too little… when you pay too little, you sometimes lose everything, because the thing you bought was incapable of doing the thing you bought it to do.” This holds true today, and here are some of the consequences of paying too little:
- High heating and cooling bills
- Shortened equipment life
- Frequent breakdowns
- Comfort problems
- Unsafe operation
- General frustration and, overall, poor return on investment
For more on these or any of our other products and services, please contact us. Don’t forget to ask us about our exclusive 100% Satisfaction Guarantee!